söndag 17 maj 2020

Technical problems, and Codex Manesse

Well, first the Princess and then quite a few of the rest of us had technical problems with today's mimosa drinking on zoom. I finally gave up, was grateful  that I hadn't actually opened any champagne, and decided to continue with my embroidery on my own instead.

I did, however, arrange a nice outdoors place on my balcony. The pillows are made by Mistresses Lia de Thornegge and Helwig Ulfsdotter.


And with me in it. The cats liked the new decor. I am wearing clothes from c. 1300, inspired by the Codex Manesse. More info here.


After this rather frustrating experience with technology I took a walk.




1 kommentar:

  1. You look marvelous! And you note that your cats liked the new decor, so I'd call this a win, despite the tech fail! Better luck with the next one.

    SvaraRadera