måndag 3 juni 2019

Mixed photos of (mostly) my garb from Double Wars

I am back, I have a bad back and a flare in my arthritis. So for now you just get a bunch of photos.

Me, me, me:

I twas much colder this year than last year, but of course I swam in the lake a few times.


The first sunny day was Laurel sponsored A&S display and I showed off my quilted auqueton while wearing 1360s Italian garb.




And another walk, on my way to the lake to swim. Green wool gown based on the illustrations in the Maciejowski Bible (c. 1250) More info here.


A plum coloured wool surcoat with three-quarter sleeves, lined in thinner white wool, in the early 14th century style, worn with a striped veil and a small circlet.


The heat on Friday made me take the sleeves off my Venetian 16th century gown when I went for a stroll in the woods.


Yes, the back should be this low. But it's not very practical, the straps keep falling off my shoulders.


Wednesday court, in my 1330s Genuese outfit.


Thursday court, in my teal Saxon court gown.


Friday court in my new Venetian gown.






Camp, other people

Gudrun and Emund looking spiffy.


My Mistress, Helwig, inspecting the embroidery on the shirt that I made for Sir Måns.


The camp of my SCA barony, Gotvik.





Hubby by the lake.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar