lördag 21 februari 2015

Transferring my costume web site

This blog is a way for me too try and make the information from my old costuming web page that I started over ten years ago more accessible. The fact is that I haven't been able to update it for a couple of years due to the programme that I used for making the web pages not working anymore. I am sure that given time I could figure out another way to do this, but it really is too much of a hassle, so the costumes and infromation about them will be here.

Keep in mind that many of these costumes were made over ten years ago, some even more than fifteen years ago, so not only has my knowledge on historic dress grown, but there are many more sources available to us these days. Still, if they ended up on the web page that means that I think that they're pretty okay.

I hope to also add new costumes of course.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar