This is the latest result - a gown based on the variations of a gown cut with the bodice in one with the skirt found in Master Tailor's manuscripts published in Drei Schnittbücher.
I was a little short on fabric, so I didn't make any sleevfes, but since sleeveless gowns are seen in German images from the period and I've also found them in Danish probates from the 16th century.
Anyway, I was short on fabric, I only had 2,5 metres, so I made the parts that should be pleated a bit on the small side. It would have worked better if I didn't have such a large tummy.
It's obvious from the side view that it would have been just perfect if I had a flatter tummy, and not over a foot difference between waist and hips.
But, on the other hand - the back skirt looks fantastic!
Besides I plan to wear an apron with it. But it's good to know these things before making my next one.