onsdag 15 mars 2017

Re-making my red gown from ca 1300

I've lost quite a lot of weight since I made this gown last summer, you can see how it looked then here. 
So today I've taken it in 4-5 inches over the bust, letting it slope out from there to the hem. And remade the sleeves to fit the new armscyes.

While you can wear this style with very varying weight, they do look better if they're not too large over the bust. I started with this one,  since it's not lined, which is a bit easier. Though more hand work since I have to fell seams again.
I will have to remake a lot of clothes, including the shiny investiture gown. That will have to wait though, because I'm going to wear it this weekend and I don't want the stress of picking it apart and remaking it before Friday.

Smaller boobs is a Very Good Thing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar