lördag 12 augusti 2017

Regency progress

Today, with one day left of my holidays, I finished the embroidery on the skirt of my new regency frock. However, I need to make a new bodice pattern before I can continue with it. A help in this would be a petticoat that fits in the bodice, so I have now started re-making the petticoat; and it ought to be finished today, so I can work on the bodice pattern tomorrow.

Here's the embroidered, washed and ironed skirt.

Now I'll get back to sewing and listening to the Cleric Quintet by R.A Salvatore as audio book.

The picnic is on September 2nd - it ought to be possible to have everything done by then.

2 kommentarer:

  1. The embroidery, and the fabric color, are lovely. I am eager to see your progress on this project!

  2. Thank you. I have done quite a lot on the bodice today.