torsdag 21 februari 2019

My kirtle from Drei Schnittbücher taken in

Three years ago I made a kirtle based on one of the patterns in the Tailor's book of Enns, published by Marion McNealy and Katherine Barich in their book  Drei Schnittbücher.

It was now too big, and luckily I didn't take it in at my thinnest period, because then I wouldn't have been able to wear it again. Instead I took it in two weeks ago, and this week I finally got around to finsihing the lining again.

I'm home sick, so no really period background orheadwear, but here it is.



The old version.

2 kommentarer:

  1. It looks great on you! It also looks as though it supports your breasts really well. Does it?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes it does, but I have narrow boning at the front edges and it's a rather stiff felted wool.

    SvaraRadera