söndag 26 november 2017

The page with info and more photos of my latest Regency gown is done

Nothing says Regency more than a printed cotton muslin gown, so this was actually among the first fabrics that I ordered, at the same time as the fabric for the teal c. 1800 gown. But then the directoire gown happened, and I got obsessed with Valeria's embrodiered 16th century camicia, and with finishing her Eleonora di Toledo gown.

But it is finished, and it has been photographed (as you could see from my previous post).

And now it also has a page of it's own, discussing construction, and showing many more photos. It's here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar