Posing in a smock and on a piee of fabric that eventually will become part of a 15th century Italian gown.
They were started in July 2015 (you can read more about the pattern I used etc, if you follow the link), but I have made so many other things since then that it took a while to finish them.
Which, naturally, led to them being slightly different in the foot, since i had forgot exactly how I did last time. But since I plan to wear shoes with them that shouldn't matter much. And also, with such fine thread it is hard to make out the stiches unless you look really closely.
Pattern by Anne des Moines.